Omega3 Treadmill by Horizon
Omega3 Treadmill - DISCONTINUED
Treadmills - For Best Prices on latest
Treadmills please visit our main site Fitness
Equipment site (Gym RatZ)
The Omega2 Treadmill was a fantastic treadmill and offered great build quality,
a fantastic motor and a good size running bed. All for a very resonable price.
However, the Omega2 Treadmill had one failing which made it's bigger brother,
the Quantum2, more popular. The Omega2 had no programmes. Guess what? Now it
has. The Omega3 Treadmill now comes with 6 preset programmes, including Heart
Rate Control (although programmes only have one level). Other improvements include
the superb introduction of Intergrated handle bar switches, for Speed &
Incline, and controlled drop pistons so the deck gently lowers to the floor.
All of these improvements come at no extra cost. NOTE: In December Horizon plan
to release this exact model with an LCD screen, this revised edition will cost
a further £300.
Horizon Fitness Omega3 HRC CS Treadmill Specifications:
- 6 Preset Programmes: Now including Heart Rate Control.
- Console: 2 Window LED with 1/4 mile track and direct speed keys.
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Elevation, Calories, Laps, Heart
- Heart Rate Feedback: Hand grip pulse and Polar chip receiver.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5 - 10mph/ 0-10% incline.
- Running Area: 130 x 47.5cm.
- Cushioning: Variable Elastomer Cushioning.
- Max User Weight: 300lbs/ 21 stone/ 134kg.
- Motor: 2hp.
- Frame: Silver colour heavy gauge steel.
- Dimensions Open: L174 x W83 x H130 (cm).
- Dimensions Folded: L78.5 x W83 x H167.5 (cm).
- Weight: 95kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 2 years parts and labour.
- Running Belt: 2 ply no curl belt.
- Running Deck: 19mm pre-waxed.
- Rollers: 1.75" dynamically balanced/ 80% tapered.
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.
Installation service available on request, please call for a quote.