Quantum3 Treadmill by Horizon
Quantum3 Treadmill - Discontinued
Treadmills - For Best Prices on latest
Treadmills please visit our main site Fitness
Equipment site (Gym RatZ)
The Quantum2 HRC Treadmill was our BEST BUY treadmill for a very long time.
The Quantum2 HRC offered great build quality, a fantastic 2.0hp continuous duty
motor and a large running bed. The Quantum2 HRC was so popular that it even
saw off two models brought out by Horizon to replace it - the Omega 500 and
SL6. After going back to the drawing board Horizon have their new offering,
the Quantum3. The Quantum3 is practically the same machine, but with a few welcome
improvements. The Quantum3 comes with a new silver paint job, the superb introduction
of Intergrated handle bar switches, for Speed & Incline, and controlled
drop pistons so the deck gently lowers to the floor. All of these improvements
come at no extra cost.
FAQ. I am a club runner and run for up to 1hr at a time at
high speeds, will this put a strain on the motor?
A. The Horizon Treadmills are solid high performance quality
treadmills. These Treadmills have a continuous duty motor and F grade insulation
value which enable this Quantum Treadmill to run all day without over heating.
If you're an avid runner then you may also wish to look at the more expensive
Ti51 treadmill by Horizon as these offer commercial size motors,
2.5hp (4.0hp capacity), and more importantly commercial size
running beds, 152 x 50 (cm).
Horizon Fitness Quantum3 HRC CS Treadmill Specifications:
- 8 Programmes: Multi-level including; manual, cross country, hill
run, after burner, heart rate, race, and 2 user programmes.
- Console: 4 window red LED with Dot-matrix profile and direct speed
- Feedback: Time, speed, heart rate, distance, elevation, calories.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Hand grip pulse and Polar chip receiver.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5 - 11mph/ 0-12% incline.
- Running Area: 140cm x 45cm.
- Cushioning: Variable Elastomer Cushioning.
- Max User Weight: 300lbs/ 21 stone/ 134kg.
- Motor: 2hp.
- Frame: Silver colour heavy gauge steel.
- Dimensions Open: L185 x W84 x H134 (cm).
- Dimensions Folded: L90 x W84 x H177 (cm).
- Weight: 98kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 2 years parts and labour.
- Running Belt: 2 ply no curl belt.
- Running Deck: 18mm pre-waxed.
- Rollers: 1.75" dynamically balanced/ 80% tapered.
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.
For best prices on current treadmills and fitness
equipment visit our main shopping site. - Gym RatZ